September 01, 2003

Did I say, about 1 month ago, that my crush period will 'soon pass'? Fortunately, I'm quite used to eating back my own words. They say 'keep your words soft and sweet cos you never know when you have to eat them.' Let's juz say my personal liking is crunchy.

But, some things you know are not meant to be means are not meant to be. There's nothing much to say or can be said about it.

Wenn begs to differ, as I expected. Impossibility and possibility is only a thin line difference, the lady insisted. But, sometimes, to make an impossibility into a possibility will churn out more unexpected (and most likely, undesired) consequences than you can handle.

But, it's equally sad seeing 'could have been's turn into 'can never be's. It's ok lah. I'd see how long I last before all hope runs dry. hehe

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 22:30